My Favorite Potato Soup
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Boil milk in a pot
Peel some potatoes
Chop the potatoes and onions
Dump them in the pot
Cover and let cook about an hour, serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Family Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Self-saucing Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Delicious Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mary's Marinated Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dan Dan Noodles 9pts 1/5 serving 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Hot Chocolate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe