Grandmom Sandy's Crab Imperial
- 1 pound crabmeat (backfin or lump)
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients gently.
Divide into 4 to 6 shells (or small dishes).
Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!