Grammy's White Lasagna
- l6 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoonful basil
- 1/4 teaspoonful oregano
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup cream style cottage cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles and drain.
Cook beef, onion, celery and garlic in pan on stove.
Add cream cheese and heat until melted.
Add wine and cheddar cheese and heat until almost melted.
In a bowl mix egg and cottage cheese.
Layer these three mixtures with the noodles, twice then top with mozzarella.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!