The best baked pork chops recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chops
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Baked pork chops recipes
Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 bags rice
- 1 tsp seasonal
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Are you sure you know how to cook a steak?
By Elena Salvadore
The ULTIMATE GUIDE to cooking a delicious steak this Independence Day
Oven Baked Pork Chops
Brown Pork Chops on both sides in lightly greased skillet
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 onion or 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
Beef breakthrough: 20 unconventional ways to eat steak
By Pascale Weeks
STEAK and potatoes is a CLASSIC standby, but you can do so much more with the meaty base. Try our BEFFY collection now!
Onion Baked Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 pkg. Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 c. Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Egg Well Beaten