The best baked pork chops recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chops
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Baked pork chops recipes
Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 bags rice
- 1 tsp seasonal
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Are you sure you know how to cook a steak?
By Elena Salvadore
The ULTIMATE GUIDE to cooking a delicious steak this Independence Day
Oven Baked Pork Chops
Brown Pork Chops on both sides in lightly greased skillet
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 onion or 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
Beef breakthrough: 20 unconventional ways to eat steak
By Pascale Weeks
STEAK and potatoes is a CLASSIC standby, but you can do so much more with the meaty base. Try our BEFFY collection now!
Onion Baked Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 pkg. Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 c. Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Egg Well Beaten