Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 bags rice
- 1 tsp seasonal
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Start boiling a pot of water for rice. In a casserole dish, rub 1/2 Tbsp butter all over bottom and sides. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and seasonal on both sides.
Place pork chops in dish. Pour 1 can cream of mushroom soup and spread all over. Add 1/4 cup water and place remaining 1/2 Tbsp butter in random locations throughout casserole dish.
Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes. At 10 minutes remaining for pork chops, bring pot of water to a boil and cook rice. Serve pork chops over rice.
You'll also love
- Baked Lemon Tilapia 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- SATE PORK AND PEANUT SAUCE 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Turnovers 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegetable and Rice Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Hawaiian Beef Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Bourbon Smoked Salt Plantains 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Buttery Squash and Zucchini 2.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Chicken Rice Soup 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.