15 weeknight shortcut dinner recipes
Why does it sometimes feel like all the best dinners take so long to make? These shortcuts get your favorite classics on the table speedily!
© Cafe Delites
3-ingredient barbecue soy chicken drumsticks
Traditionally, a teriyaki dish involves dipping or brushing your meat in sauce several times throughout the cooking process. For anyone who loves teriyaki chicken but not all that hard work, these barbecue soy drumsticks are a dream come true! With maximum flavor and minimum effort, dinner is served.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.