Pasta with Shrimp and Zucchini
- 2 cups shrimp
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced in disks
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 6-8 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 sliced fennel ( optional )
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes cut lengthwise or 1 mid-size tomato chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or coriander or both
- 300 grams pasta, penne is good for this one
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Saute the onion in olive oil until light golden, add fennel , if using, saute.
Add zucchinis and saute for few minutes ( based on how fresh and small they are) they should still be firm when you add the shrimp.
Add the tomatoes and cook for few minutes.
Add the crushed garlic and cook for few minutes
Add the shrimp and some butter , turn up the heat to allow the shrimp to cook.
Add the wine and let it cook.
Be careful not to overcook the shrimp.
Add pasta water if you need more sauce
Drain pasta, mix and serve.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza Loaf 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Surf 'n' Turf Skewers 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- caramelized drunk chicken stew... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?