Sautéed recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!
Top rated Sautéed recipes
Sautéed Chestnuts, Onions, and Bacon
It’s a mix of chestnuts and large pearl onions sautéed in—what else? the fat of the year, if not the c...
- 1 In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the fat has rendered and the meaty bits start to crisp, about 12 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, fill a bowl with ice and water and set aside. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Drop in the onions and blanch for 30 seconds. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon and plop them into the ice water. To peel the onions, snip off the tip and remove the papery outer layers. Set aside the onions.
- 3 Raise the heat under the skillet to medium, plonk in the onions, and sauté in the bacon fat, stirring occasionally, until spotted with brown and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the chestnuts, cooked bacon, and honey and toss to warm through, being careful not to break the nuts--they're fragile. Season with salt and plenty of pepper and then scoop into a decorate bowl. Sprinkle with the parsley.
25 Fourth of July recipes to test out now
Creative recipes and classic favorites for the perfect July 4th celebration!
SAUTEED LETTUCE AND PEAS
Melt margarine in COVERED pan over MED
- 3 tbs. Margarine
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 C. peas
- 4 C. Lettuce shredded
- 3 Green onions sliced
- Salt and pepper
25 Ways to Step Up Your Hot Dog Game
Hot dogs are always topped with ketchup, mayo, onions and a bun, right? Wrong. Here's 25 recipes that will change your hot dog game forever.
Sauteed Carrots with Sage
Melt butter and oil in pan
- 1 bunch Carrots with leaves still on
- 1t Butter
- 1t Olive Oil
- 2T Water
- 2t Sage
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Sautéed Deer Tenders
Super tender deer bites
- 2 deer tenderloins
- 2 medium onions
- 12 oz baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
Grill it! Best Grilling Recipes for Your Backyard BBQ
Rejoice – it’s grilling season! Fire up the grill and try one of these tasty and seasonal dishes at your next out-door get together.
Pasta with Shrimp and Zucchini
Saute the onion in olive oil until light golden, add fennel , if using, saute
- 2 cups shrimp
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced in disks
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 6-8 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 sliced fennel ( optional )
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes cut lengthwise or 1 mid-size tomato chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or coriander or both
- 300 grams pasta, penne is good for this one
Sauteed Sweet Potato
Fry the thighs to remove the fat and place on paper towels
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 1 package duck confit thighs or breasts (3 legs for about 4 people)
- red onion
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on skillet on high heat
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 shallots
- 0.5 lb sugar snap peas
- 1 lb washed and sliced asparagus
- 15 oz lima beans
- 15 oz corn kernels
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt