Sauteed Carrots with Sage
- 1 bunch Carrots with leaves still on
- 1t Butter
- 1t Olive Oil
- 2T Water
- 2t Sage
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and oil in pan. Add carrots (leave the tops on for a prettier presentation), salt, pepper and water and cover leaving a little space for venting steam.
Cook until carrots have softened. Add sage and serve
Fresh sage is always best, but powdered will also work nicely as well.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (173 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.7/5 (126 Votes)
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- Traditional Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!