Sauteed Carrots with Sage
- 1 bunch Carrots with leaves still on
- 1t Butter
- 1t Olive Oil
- 2T Water
- 2t Sage
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and oil in pan. Add carrots (leave the tops on for a prettier presentation), salt, pepper and water and cover leaving a little space for venting steam.
Cook until carrots have softened. Add sage and serve
Fresh sage is always best, but powdered will also work nicely as well.
You'll also love
- Tomatoes Provencal 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Roasted beet with vinaigrette 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Asparagus Rolls 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Carmelized Carrots 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Sautéed Deer Tenders 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Pasta with Shrimp and Zucchini 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Gnocchi with chicken and butternut... 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!