One Meal Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 onions
- 3 large carrots
- 3 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 19 oz. can of pork and beans
- I can of tomato soup.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cook ground beef and sliced onions until slightly browned. Then in the bottom of a medium sized buttered roast pan, put ground beef with onions, 3 layers of raw potatoes, 3 layers of raw carrots, then the cheddar cheese, the pork and beans, and then the can of tomato soup over it all. Do a layer of potatoes then carrots and then potatoes, etc. until they are finished.
A meal all in one!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (239 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Rabbit stew 4.7/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.