Jello Popcorn Balls
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 small package any flavor red and green jello
- 9 cups popped popcorn
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring corn syrup and sugar to a full boil then remove from heat. Add jello to the syrup mixture.
Pour this over 9 cups popped popcorn. Mix and form into balls and allow to dry on waxed paper.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.