- 1 lb carrots
- juice of 1 orange
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and chop carrots. In a large pot, combine all ingredients except for parsley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain. Save juice for sauce.
Toss carrots with parsley. Serve warm
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.