- 4Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4-6 cups carrots sliced lengthwise
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
melt oil, add brown sugar & cinnamon
stir mixture into sliced carrots
cook in microwave for aprox 12-15 min depending on amount of carrots and power of microwave
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!