No Bake Energy Bars
These chewy No Bake Energy Bars are rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamins. This easy no bake healthy snack is also gluten-free and vegan.
- 1½ cup Dried Plums (Prunes)
- ½ cup Dates
- 1 cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Mixed Seeds
- ½ cup Cranberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Place dried plums, dates and half of the almonds in a food processor and pulse until you get sticky paste. This will only take a few seconds.
Transfer this paste into a bowl, add seeds, cranberries and the other half of almonds (roughly chopped). Mix well.
Spoon this mixture into a rectangular/square cake pan that is lined with baking paper. Press it down as firmly as possible. This step is important – it will prevent the bars from falling apart.
Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour before slicing.
When sliced, wrap each bar in a grease-proof paper or cling film and place them in a zip-lock bag.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate 5/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.