Jack's Favourite Banana Pancakes
His dairy free breakfast option!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup soy or almond milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 ripe bananas
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mash bananas in a bowl. Add in all wet ingredients and mix well.
In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined
Heat and grease a frying pan. Fry the pancakes until done. Enjoy!
They freeze very well so I make them in bulk and store them in the freezer to defrost when needed
You'll also love
- Almond Milk Hot Cocoa 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Coooo Good For You Smoothie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- buffalo milk drink 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Punch 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- smoothie 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Bananarama Nutty Muffins 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.