Jack's Favourite Banana Pancakes
His dairy free breakfast option!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup soy or almond milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 ripe bananas
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mash bananas in a bowl. Add in all wet ingredients and mix well.
In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined
Heat and grease a frying pan. Fry the pancakes until done. Enjoy!
They freeze very well so I make them in bulk and store them in the freezer to defrost when needed
You'll also love
- Graham Waffles 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Scrambled in Bulgarian 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Pala (Banana fruit) appam...A... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Banana Milk 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.