Jack's Favourite Banana Pancakes
His dairy free breakfast option!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup soy or almond milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 ripe bananas
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mash bananas in a bowl. Add in all wet ingredients and mix well.
In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined
Heat and grease a frying pan. Fry the pancakes until done. Enjoy!
They freeze very well so I make them in bulk and store them in the freezer to defrost when needed
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (140 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Warm Buddha Bowl 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.