- Semolina ½ cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cashew ½ tbsp
- Raisins ½ tbsp
- Coconut grated ½ cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Roast cashew and raisins in ghee and keep it aside.
Simmer the stove, sauté the grated coconut and then add semolina continue to sauté until it turns golden brown.
Add Sugar and keep mixing in very low flame for 3 min.
Turn off the flame, add milk, cardamom powder and mix well.
Make small balls with the mixture by rubbing in between the palms. Let it dry.
You'll also love
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese... 4.7/5 (42 Votes)
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Egg Curry 3.1/5 (123 Votes)
- Ven pongal 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.