Our best healthy strawberry recipes recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: strawberry
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy strawberry recipes recipes
Strawberry Shortbread Protein Cookies
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
Folks, I set out on an impossible task yesterday morning
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- pinches of salt & baking soda
- 1 scoop Strawberry protein powder
- 1-3 Tbsp Splenda, depending on taste
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
The essential summertime strawberry popsicle
By Pascale Weeks
A step-by-step recipe for a delicious, strawberry FROZEN YOOGURT popsicle!
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Enjoy this healthy and hearty Strawberry Granola for breakfast, made from scratch including an easy method for dryi
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 3 cups puffed kamut
- 2 cups puffed wheat
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ cup dried strawberries
The strawberry tartlets to make for dessert that will turn your boyfriend on
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe to learn how. Aphrodisiac effect, guaranteed! ;)
1 168 shares
Bring fruit juice to boiling
- 1 #2 can bing cherries, pitted and drained
- 1 #2 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 ounces package black cherry gelatin
- 3 ounces package raspberry, cherry, or strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups juice, drained from fruit (add water if necessary)
- 2 7-ounce bottles 7-Up or other lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!