- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 bag of rainbow marshmallows
- 1 can of chopped Pineapple (drained)
- 1-2 cups of Mandarin Oranges (drained
- 1 can of Fruit cocktail
- 1/2 cup of shredded sweet coconut
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
place and drain ingredients into large bowl
Put cool whip into bowel and mix with spoon
Place dessert into either separate containers or large dishware
Put into fridge for 2-3 hours to cool
You'll also love
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (290 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.2/5 (222 Votes)
- Marshmallow Delight 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Orange You Tasty Cake 3.1/5 (230 Votes)
- Mommy's Strawberry Pie 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie with Coconut 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Foie Gras with crusty gingerbread... 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe