Mom's Peanut Butter Fudge
Mom's recipe for an awesome holiday treat.
- 3 C sugar
- 2/3 C Evaporated milk
- 3/4 C margerine ( 1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow cream
- 2 C peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C chopped nuts (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Butter a 9x13" pan & set aside. In medium saucepan over medium heat bring milk, sugar & margarine to a boil, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Boil for 5 minutes or til 238* soft ball stage on candy thermometer. Remove from heat & stir in peanut butter till well blended. Add marshmallow cream & vanilla. Beat till WELL blended. Pour into prepared pan, smooth with back if spoon & top with chopped nuts if using. Let cool & cut into squares. Store in tins or airtight containers.
You'll also love
- FIao 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Tropical Island Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Cakes 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Dragon Satay 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Extra Easy Chocolate Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Judi's Peanut Butter Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)
- AUDREY'S FAVORITE FUDGE 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Chocolate Fudge 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe