- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 chicken thigh mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 bag of rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 can lentils
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 package of Om Um Gon
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
- 1 bag fried tofu
- 1 bag bean sprouts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring 2 cups of broth to boil. Add lentils and set aside
Add peanut butter to broth. Add soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, coconut milk, brown sugar and hot sauce
Saute carrots, mushroom broccoli and mix everything together
Cook noodles according to instruction. Plate satay sauce over the noodles
You'll also love
- Nana's Chicken Dumpling Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- spinach onion and garlic sausage... 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki steak strips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- PepperSteak 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Thai Stir Fry 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Monster cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Sukiyaki 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.