- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
1. Mix everything together.
2. Make small balls.
3. Roll in crushed walnuts.
4. Bake at 350 F.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Amber's Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Holiday Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Eggnog bread 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Brownies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pistashio salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Farmer cheese with walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.