Cucumber Cooler Salad
jello based salad that I grew up with and enjoyed at holiday time and still enjoy today
- 1 large pkg lime jello,1 cup Hot water to dissolve jello, 2 med. size peeled cucumber, 2 cups 4/0% cottage cheese, I cup miracle whip, 2 lg. peeled and shredded carrots, scallions, green parts only, black pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Disolve jello in hot water and set aside. In blender liquefy cucmbers, then add cottage chees and then miracle whip. blend until it looks thick and creamy and totally incorporated.
Place jello liquid and blender ingredients in bowl stirring together. Light green color now. Add 1/4 tsp. pepper,1/2 of cut up scallions and 3/4 of the shredded carrots to mixture stirring in . Sprinkle a little black pepper, rest of scallions and carrots for garnish and set inside fridge till fairly firm. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Ham Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Super Easy Banana Bread Recipe 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Side- Tomato & Avocado Salsa 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cucumber Avocado Smoothie 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mum's Easy Peasy Cranberry Orange... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Jello Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!