- Urad dal - 1 cup.
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup.
- Shredded coconut - 1 cup.
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup.
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon.
- Elachi -1 teaspoon.
- oil - for frying.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak urad dal in just enough water; Grind it into a batter of medium consistency.
Meanwhile add jaggery to a pan and add little water till jaggery soaks
Keep in medium flame and stir till jaggery dissolves
Add grated coconut ghee and elachi. stir constantly till all water evaporates
Make it into balls and dip it in the batter.
Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
You'll also love
- West Asian Chickpeas 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Hint of Lemon Banana Bread 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Kalakand 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Egg and Cheese Puffs 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!