Recipes for Diwali - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Diwali recipes
Soak urad dal in just enough water; Grind it into a batter of medium consistency
- Urad dal - 1 cup.
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup.
- Shredded coconut - 1 cup.
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup.
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon.
- Elachi -1 teaspoon.
- oil - for frying.
This is a recipe for occasion deepavali
- Chana dal - 1 cup
- or Chana dal 1/2 cup and Moong dhal 1/2 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- cashew nuts - 1/2 cup
- Elachi - 1 teaspoon
Deepavali is an occasion for all fried snacks
- Ginger(cut to 1/2" pieces) - 1/2 cup
- Jeera -1/4 cup
- Jaggery - around 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon