Amy (mom)'s sweet potato supreme
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounce) sweet potatoes in syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 13 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour into greased 2 and 1/2 quart casserole dish. This can be stored in refrigerator until you are ready to cook it.
Add topping (see tips) sprinkled evenly on top and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Topping: 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup coconut flakes, 3 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup chopped pecans, 1/3 cup flour. Combine all into a crumbly mixture.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ice cream 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Fall Apart Turkey 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Bakalolo (spoken not spelt) 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pecan Bake 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Whiskey Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!