These are some tasty brownies for us adults who need a sweet and relaxing treat. Note: make a second batch that is hash free to eat when the munchies set in. Also pancakes. And milk. And spaghetti.
- 1 bar of chocolate
- 250 g butter (1 cup)
- 3 g hash
- 3/4 cup honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- some cinnamon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the dark chocolate in a hot water bath (bain-marie). Then melt the butter in a pan. Crumble and dissolve the hash into the butter. Take off of the heat and put in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the honey, eggs, vanilla and spices into the butter.
Gradually add the melted chocolate. Then stir in the flour, baking powder and nuts mix.
Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the middle of the oven (don't preheat the oven) and bake at 375 ° F for 25 min.
Take out and decorate with some nuts, then let cool. Cut when knife comes out clean and enjoy!
You'll also love
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Hash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!