Chocolat Candy Bar Cake
- preheat oven to 350 F
- grease to round cake pans
- on low speed beat cake mix , eggs , sour cream and water till smooth
- then at medium speed beat until fluffy after 2 to 3 minutes stir in chocolate chips
- divide between both pans
- after cake is cooked place 3 chocolate bars on top of one cake and 3 bars on the bottom of other cake
- smooth out then place in fridge to set chocolate
- after chocolate sets
- place layer with chocolate on top on a cake plate and spread frosting on it
- place remaining cake on top of frosted layer then frost the rest of the cake with remaining frosting
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1 pkg devils food cake mix
1 cup sour cream
6 Hershey's bars
1 cup water
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
3 can vanilla frosting
You'll also love
- Yummy Waffle Custard 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Farfel Kugal 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Nia imani's truffles 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Thick and Moist Banana Bread 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Mayonnaise chocolate cake 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Energy bars 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!