Sweet Marie Bars
Sweet Marie Bars. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispes
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat sugar, peanut butter and syrup to a soft boil.
Stir in vanilla and butter, then, add cereal and peanuts.
Put in 12X13”pan and press firmly. (Using a glass of water to dip a tbsp into helps to prevent sticking).
Pour chocolate chips over top, turn on broiler and put in oven for a couple of minutes to melt the chocolate chips. Spread with a knife.
Let cool in fridge awhile; however cut before bars get too hard.
You'll also love
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate No Bakes 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Peanut-butter cheese ball 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Energy bars 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Gooderham BarS 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Sweet cottage Cheese 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!