easy Honey walnut Shrimp
- 20 shelled and cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
add cooked shrimp to sauté pan, walnuts and honey.
cook for 1 min on med high heat then reduce to simmer and simmer for 14 min. cool down 5 min enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken salad with grapes 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Monday Night Meal 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Quick Energy Bars 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Mama Jean's Lumpia Shanghai 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.