Cissy's Chocolate Pie
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 5 squares melted unsweetened chocolate
- Extra-large graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put first three ingredients in blender in order. Blend. Taste to be sure not crunchy.
Add vanilla and chocolate. Blend.
Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Monster cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 2 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberries with Chocolate Cream 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Kaleberry Smoothie 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Easy Lemonade Pie 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramel Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!