Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping
Pumpkin pie with vanilla whipped topping
- 1 can of pumpkin 15 oz.1 can of sweetened
- condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 tbsp mcmormick pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pack of unbaked deepdish pie crust 9 inches
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, in a large bowel until smooth
Pour into pie crust on large foil lined sized baking sheet
Oven preheated at 425° for 15 min, reduce to 350° bake anothet 40 min or longer,
Stick a knife or toothpick in middle, comedy out clean its done
Cool on wire rack for 2 hours
Eat and enjoy
Buy whipped topping of your liking
You'll also love
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Peggy's Meatloaf 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Super Easy Banana Bread Recipe 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Christmas Pot Pourit 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Basic Baked Ham 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!