Pumpkin pie dessert
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c. soft butter
- 1 egg
- mix tog. above ing. set aside
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3 c. pumpkin pie mix 30 oz can
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix the cake mix with butter and egg. Set aside one cup for topping. in a greased 9x13 press down remaining cake batter mix. in separate bowl mix remaining ing. pour over cake mix in 9x13. with remaining 1 c. of cake mix. crumble topping over top. bake at 350 for 45 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!