Crumble topping recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Crumble topping recipes
Pumpkin pie dessert
mix the cake mix with butter and egg
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c. soft butter
- 1 egg
- mix tog. above ing. set aside
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3 c. pumpkin pie mix 30 oz can
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. milk
QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
Why buy the canned stuff when you can whip up some homemade whipped cream in less than 10 minutes?! See below for the full recipe.
Bourbon Sugar Bagels
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
In a large mixing bowl, mix together water and yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tsp dry active yeast
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar- separate 3 TBS out of this 1/4 cup and set aside.
- 1 1/2 tsp ground Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Crumble topping:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods