Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. butter chilled
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 t. vanilla
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. choc. chips
- nuts optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix first 5 ing. add dry ing. blend well.
spoon by teaspoon full on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-10 min.
You'll also love
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom's apple crisp 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham and Turkey Sandwich 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Apple Cake with her speacil... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Raspberry snack 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Shortbread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cake Mix Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!