Our favorite raspberry muffins recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: raspberries
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Spanish Empanadas
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Raspberry muffins recipes
Raspberry Yoghurt Muffins
Sift dry ingredients together
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup raspberry yoghurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- raspberry jam
De-seed a pomegranate the right way
Here's the easiest way to de-seed a pomegranate, minus all the fuss!
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 6 oz. raspberry-flavored jello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or sour milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mixed berries(optional)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!