A delicious and easy to make dessert. No baking required!
- 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ozs cool whip
- 11 ozs mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 ozs crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 21 ozs cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup nuts (chopped)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine the sweet & condensed milk with the cool whip and then fold in all of the remaining ingredients. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread with Maraschino... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Snackers 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Rocky Road 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- angel salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.