Kitchen HACK: Decorate a Cake in Seconds!
Elevate your cake game with this simple trick.
Want to make your cake beautiful? Forget messy, fussy frosting. This simple hack will transform your bog-basic boring cake into a work of art... in seconds!
Image via: The View From Great Island
Just sprinkle some powdered sugar or cocoa over a lace doily for a gorgeous stenciled pattern on top of your cake. This tip works on both plain or iced cakes, and guarantees that "wow" effect.
Image via: Pinterest
You can also use leaves for a simple, elegant, nature-themed pattern. This works great for seasonal baking projects!
Image via: Eighteen 25
Want more genius, life-saving kitchen hacks? We've got 99 of them for you, right here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.