- 1.25 litre milk
- 3 bread slices
- 2 tins of thick cream
- 1 tin of condense milk
- 2 eggs
- slivered almonds for garnishing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat milk and bring it a boil.
Remove the edges and break the bread with hands into uneven slices and add it to the milk. Stir well
Add condense milk. Keep stiring until condense milk is properly mixed.
Add thick cream. Mix it well until the consistency is thick
Add in 2 beaten eggs. Stir it quickly with the spoon or spatula so the eggs are properly mixed in without forming thick particles.
Pour it in the pan. Garnish with slivered almonds. Let is cool and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1446 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1138 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (942 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (139 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (124 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.