Christmas Tree Cake
- Ground Ginger
- Fat Free Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter
- Plain Yogurt
- Green Food Coloring
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 egg and enough water to create a cake batter
Bake in a lightly greased Christmas Tree baking pan for 20-25 minutes
Remove and let cool. While your cake is cooling, combine a small package of fat free cream cheese with 1/4 cup of plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and green food coloring
Once your Christmas Tree cake is completely cooled, apply your green icing
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1146 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (400 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (206 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Christmas-Style Turkey Chili 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!