Christmas Tree Cake
- Flour, Ground Ginger, Cinnamon, Eggs, Fat Free Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, Plain Yogurt, Green Food Coloring
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 egg and enough water to create a cake batter
Bake in a lightly greased Christmas Tree baking pan for 20-25 minutes
Remove and let cool. While your cake is cooling, combine a small package of fat free cream cheese with 1/4 cup of plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and green food coloring
Once your Christmas Tree cake is completely cooled, apply your green icing
You'll also love
- Classic Turkey Pot Pie 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Sliced Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Snacking Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pecan Fingers 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Tiger Butter 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Icing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cookies 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!