- 4 bricks of cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
To make the batter: using a food processor, combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla together.
To make the crust: crush the cookies in a food processor and combine with melted butter.
Assemble: grease 8 mini springform pans (or one big springform pan) and add the batter mixture onto the crust mixture.
Bake: 325 F for 40 minutes.
calories: 435 calories per half mini cheesecake.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cinnamon French toast 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Icing 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 4/5 (58 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- MACARONI AND CHEESE 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!