Coconut Protein Brownies
Have heard about the coconut water craze recently? I had but never really tried a recipe using it because it's always so expensive to buy! But I found some on clearance at Kroger......and bonus-it was chocolate flavored! So I just had to pick some up and try it out in a recipe!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- 2 packets Ovaltine
- 1 cup chocolate coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Just blend all ingredients in a blender and bake in a 8x8 pan for 30 mins, until a toothpick comes out clean.
(If you cannot find chocolate coconut water, you can use chocolate milk.)
You'll also love
- Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Simple shortcake with crumble 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon Cookies 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Bread 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4/5 (125 Votes)
- coconut pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- German Chocolate cake frosting 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe