The best vegan brownies recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Vegan brownies recipes
Coconut Protein Brownies
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
Have heard about the coconut water craze recently? I had but never really tried a recipe using it because it's alwa...
- 2 packets Ovaltine
- 1 cup chocolate coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
10 tips for budding vegetarians
By Elena Salvadore
Turning vegetarian can seem like a major life change. Here are 10 tips to help you adjust.
Gluten Free Raw BrownieRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru, Healthy Eating And Living
Gluten Free Raw Brownie. Discover our recipe
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups pitted dates
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup carob powder (if you don’t have this, you could put another ¼ cacao powder)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- a pinch of salt