The best vegan brownies recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegan brownies recipes
Coconut Protein Brownies
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
Have heard about the coconut water craze recently? I had but never really tried a recipe using it because it's alwa...
- 2 packets Ovaltine
- 1 cup chocolate coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
10 tips for budding vegetarians
By Elena Salvadore
Turning vegetarian can seem like a major life change. Here are 10 tips to help you adjust.
Gluten Free Raw BrownieRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru, Healthy Eating And Living
Gluten Free Raw Brownie. Discover our recipe
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups pitted dates
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup carob powder (if you don’t have this, you could put another ¼ cacao powder)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- a pinch of salt