Cooking vegan for kids - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Vegan for kids recipes
VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE FILLING
These are savoury pancakes that can be eaten for breakfast or dinner
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp cilantro, diced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 7 mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 pkg extra firm Indian tofu, cubed (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Spring forward with these 21 pasta-less noodle dishes
We've rounded up a host of unreal pasta-free noodle recipes, which prove that spiralized veggies deserve your undivided attention right now!
The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...EverRecipewe ♡
By ladylovescoffee, Nutrition In A Pinch
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips, white, dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Lightning fast stir fries to free up your weeknights
Easy, healthy and utterly delicious, stir fries are also quick! Check out these lightning fast stir fries to free up your weeknights.
QUICK VEGAN GRAVY
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and boil until desired consistency
- 1 pkg vegetable soup powder
- 1 pkg mushroom soup powder
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
This dish always reminds me of New Orleans
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 lg hot pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 celery, diced
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp spicy pepper blend seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 lg can tomatoes, crushed with juices
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp creole hot sauce
- 2 pkg vegan chick'n strips
- 1 pkg vegan chorizo, chopped
- 2 cups rice, cooked
50 Awesome Ways to Eat Artichokes
Whether they're marinated in a jar or fresh from the garden, artichokes can make almost any meal better! Here are 50 fun ways to eat them.
VEGAN FRENCH TOAST
My mom used to make a similar version for me when I was a kid
- Whole wheat toast
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
VEGAN CRAB LIKE CAKES
I used to love crab cakes as a child, but I don't eat animals and haven't for many years, so I came up with this di...
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 celery stick, minced
- 1/2 sweet onion, minced
- 2 carrots, minced
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 1 jalapenos, minced
- 1 pkg extra firm Indian tofu, crumbled
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup wheat gluten
- 2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 sheets Nori seaweed, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Nayonnaise
- Breadcrumbs for rolling