Spring forward with these 21 pasta-less noodle dishes
We've rounded up a host of unreal pasta-free noodle recipes, which prove that spiralized veggies deserve your undivided attention right now!
© Fashionable Foods
Creamy butternut squash noodles with bacon and spinach
If you love your pasta loaded up with creamy goodness, bacon and Parmesan cheese but can't justify all that indulgence PLUS all those empty carbs, this one is for you. You get all the yumminess you love, but with butternut squash noodles standing in for high-calorie pasta.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.