- 1/2 cup of margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
roll into balls and slightly squash down onto a greased cookie sheet
bake at 400 degrees(watch carefully) until brown
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.