cream cheese frosting
thick and creamy
Cream cheese frosting. Discover our recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 16oz pack powdered sugar
- 2tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine butter and cream cheese in bowl until light and fluffy
Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix well and
stir in pecans
Eat and enjoy
You'll also love
- Nana's Cherry Squares 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cookie Sheet Cake 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- The Best Strawberry Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pecan Fingers 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Icing 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Frosted Blueberry Biscuits 3.2/5 (82 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.