Delicious Red Pepper Pecan Cheese Ball
The perfect flavor combination for any party favor or gift! Rock your taste buds!
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 c. pecans
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- garlic powder to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients well. Shape into ball and roll in more chopped pecans. Makes 2-pound cheese ball.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!