Chocolate Marble Cheese Cake
- 1-1/2 cup (375 ml)digestive biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup (75ml) melted butter
- 40z(113g) finely chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup (175ml) whipping cream
- 12 oz (340g) soften cream cheese 1/3cup (75 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla
- 3/4cup (175ml)whipping cream
- 1 oz finely chopped chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stir the crumbs with butter in a bowl until moistened.
press onto the bottom and up side of 9 inch pie plate.
Refrigerate about 30 min to firm
heat half of the cream just until boiling.
pour over chocolate and whisk until melted.
let cool slightly
Beat cream cheese, whipping cream, condensed milk and vanilla until smooth in a separate bowl.
spoon randomly into prepared crust.
pour the melted chocolate into the gaps.
swirl mixtures together with the tip of a knife. cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to firm
decorate the pie with whipping cream and sprinkle with chopped chocolate .
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!