Another recipe to use. Can't have to many recipes of the same thing. Try a new one every year.
- 1/2 bushel of tomatoes blanched peeled and chopped
- 6-7 green peppers chopped
- 7 to 8 onions chopped
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c salt
- 8 12 oz tomato paste
- 3/4 c vegetable oil
- 5 T oregano
- 4 T basil
- 4 packages spaghetti sauce mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Simmer all ingredients for 1 hour.
quarts 40 minutes
pints 30 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!