Baked patties of potatoes, and other vegetables
- 4-6 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Zucchini
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes, cut each of them into 8-12 pieces, and boil until soft
Drain cooked potatoes, add butter and salt. Mash lightly (don't mash too much until creamy). Then set in the fridge for 20-40 minutes
Cut onion into small pieces, and grate zucchini then set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees when potatoes are cool. Mix in egg, bread crumbs, onion, and zucchini. Kneed everything together, and slap together 4 equal sized patties.
Place patties on a greased cookie sheet, sprinkle lightly with pepper, and put in the oven for 20-30 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!